Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bobbin Lace divider and striver pins for sale

I just got finished posting some new items in my Etsy store - NAGStudio.

I made some Bobbin Lace divider pins and striver pins.

The divider pins are for seperating bobbins while working on a pattern or pricking. The striver pins are for marking a spot you strive to get to on the pattern during your lacing session. I had a lot of fun making them and hope they will sell.  Here are some pictures of the ones I made.
 
 
 
 
 
I am hoping that someone will like them.
 
I was also asked to make a YouTube video on how to open up a closed ring in tatting. I've gotten pretty good at it and think I will be able to make the video with no problem. I think it will be exciting to make a video that will help others while tatting.
 
Well not much else going on. Back to tatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment