Saturday, March 29, 2014

News - some good, some bad

Well, I have news that I have been waiting for.

I got a letter today from my credit card company that my case has been closed and the results are in my favor. So I get to keep the money I spent on the CNC machine that I bought in November that never worked. I still have the machine. I searched the internet today and found a guy who may be able to fix the machine. He charges $80 an hour. I'm not sure if I want to spend that much money on a machine that may not get fixed. I may just buy a new machine. I may just wait. I'm not sure what I want to do. Now that I have the money back, I might just hand on to it for a while.

Now the bad news. I got a message from the guy I get my colored wood from to make shuttles. He believes he has lost his seller and won't be able to supply me with the different colored wood any more. I have some left over and can make more shuttles after I get back from vacation and sell in my Etsy store. They will be sold as limited edition.

Not much else going on. I'm getting ready to prepare everything for my conference and vacation. I can't wait. One week from today I will be hanging out with my tatting buddies from all over and talking the language of tatting for 3 days. Then Shawn and I will be on our first vacation ever. 23 years of marriage and we've never done this before. It will be so much fun and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment