Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beads and Tatting and so much more

So, I did get to go back to the bead store and the stock was still 80% off. I got more 24k gold Delicas. I got more seed beads and am happy with all of my purchases.

I am going to incorporate them into my tatting and crochet. I got a bunch of size 15 beads that I am going to tat with. Carol convinced me to get them. We'll see how it goes.

I'm a little overwhelmed with all the beads I have and getting them organized. My bead shelf is kind of blocked right now so I don't really have access to it. The room is housing household goods for someone. They should be cleared out within a month or so.

I'm sad that I can't go to Palmetto Tatting Days this year. It's this weekend. Maybe Shawn and I will go on a motorcycle ride. Who knows. Maybe it will be a nice relaxing lazy weekend. I might just work on tatting all weekend now that the AC is back up and running. I didn't want to tat anything while it was so hot in the house.

Off to craftworld I go right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment