Friday, November 1, 2013

It's here!!!!

After a long wait, it's finally here. I got my engraving machine. I have it set on a table but haven't put it together yet. I need to download the software and figure out how to use it. Not very many instructions came with it.

I am so excited to start using it. Now that I have it, I'm a little intimidated. What if I make a mistake? What if I spent all that money and I can't make anything with it?

I will work on my butt off to make good shuttles and whatever else I can make with it.

Time to get working.

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting after the rough day yesterday. i've been following your blog for a while and looking forward to see you get it up and running. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Karen. My son is coming home next weekend to help me get used to the software I need to use and to help me with my first project. I'm playing with the software while I'm waiting. I will post pix as soon as I get something done.

    ReplyDelete