Monday, November 18, 2013

Getting ready for Christmas

So, I've been making things for my kids for Christmas. I can't even talk about what I am making on Facebook or here because my kids stalk my posts. HAHAHA.

I am also trying to learn bobbin lace. One of my friends on Facebook sent me a link for a wonderful site by an amazing lady who explains step by step what to do. I can't wait to sit down and get to it.
Every time I try to sit down, something comes up and I don't do it. I am going to get some time to do this. After checking out this web site, I feel better about what to do and feel a little more comfortable with the process.

So I'm not doing much else right now. I need to get back to my book. I feel like I will be able to deal with some of the memories. It will be a slow process, but I can start again.



No comments:

Post a Comment