Thursday, November 7, 2013

Waiting, waiting, waiting

UGH, I am waiting for Nate to get here to learn how to use my engraving machine.

If he doesn't get here soon, I'm going to ask Dennis, my next door neighbor to help me. I have already downloaded the proper software and am so ready to learn how to use it. I've checked out the manual and have no idea what it says.

So while I'm waiting I'm working on my items for an exchange that I'm involved in on my Facebook Tatting Shuttle Addicts page. I have 3 partners and we are to send a shuttle, thread, a tatted item, beads and a post card or card from where we are from. They have to be mailed out by November 30th. I will be ready. I am going to hand dye the thread and probably make the shuttles.

I also got some shuttles made out of plastic and want to decorate them. Who knows what I will do for the shuttles. I guess my exchange partners are expecting me to send hand made ones since I'm a shuttle maker.

Well, waiting. waiting. waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment