Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tatting group tonight.

I am so happy that I get to go to tatting group tonight. This group is so much fun. It's about an hour and a half drive to get there, but it's so worth the trip every month.

I got all of my items completed for my shuttle exchange and just need to knock out two more shuttles as gifts for some friends before I mail 6 or 7 packages tomorrow. PHEW, I will be happy to get those off of my plate.

I've been decorating some plastic Boye shuttles to bring to Finger Lakes. That's been so much fun. I am getting really excited about the conference. Shawn is going to take some time off of work and come up to spend some days with me after the conference.

I am still working on Makaylee's baby blanket, a bobbin lace bookmark, one round of a round robin doily and a couple other WIPs. I want to get them all done before the conference.

Well not much else happening today. I'm going to get ready for my trip up north for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment