Monday, January 6, 2014

Etsy store open again

I opened my Etsy store back up today. I haven't listed new threads yet. I plan on hand dyeing several skeins tomorrow and listing them. I hope to get some really pretty color combos made.

I also started Jane Eborall's 2014 Tat It and See game. What she does is every few days she gives you a little piece of a tatting pattern. You finish the part of the pattern and then send her an email with the photo. She posts them on her blog. It's so much fun seeing how the pattern unfolds. Last year was the first year I did it and we tatted a baby buggie. Tatting is a little hard for me right now since I got a bad cut on the ring finger of my right hand last evening while making dinner.

I guess it's bobbin lace for a few days until the cut heals. I am going to repeat the first bookmark I did but do it in white and another color. 14 sets of bobbins to work with. It's fun to watch the pattern unfold.

Olivia left yesterday to go back to Ohio for her spring semester at school. We had a great time while she was here. Much better each time she comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment