Friday, May 31, 2013

May is gone already

I can't believe that the month of May is gone already. So much has happened this month, but not much at all depending on which way you think about it. Olivia finished her first year of college. She's sitting at a 3.4 GPA. She came home from Ohio for the summer.

Shawn and I went to a CMA rally in Western Maryland where we met a great young couple who needed prayer. We prayed with them and can see the immediate results of that prayer. We now have more people in our circle.

Olivia and I started attending a stitching group and love the ladies we stitch with.

Zura is more than 3 months old already and getting so big. I took her to the vet the other day and she's already 21.5 lbs.

Nathaniel drove to Philly and asked Naina's parents for thier blessing to marry Naina. He's now ring shopping. Naina also started a new job with a large law firm in Pittsburgh and she and Nate got an apartment in downtown Pittsburgh together.

Tommy is graduating today. I was in the delivery room when he was born and now he's graduating. I can't believe my nephew is 18 and out of school.

Nicholas started working at a Harley Davidson dealership with a full time job. He's learning so much about motorcycles and will get his license soon.

Our CMA chapter is getting more and more opportunities to serve. We were asked to assist a local motorcycle shop with thier 1 year anniversary celebration tomorrow. We will be cooking on the grill and anything else they need done.

I guess looking at this list, there really was a lot going on.

Well, May, I will see you next year. Hello June - What do you have in store for my family?


No comments:

Post a Comment