Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just got new shuttles in the mail

I just got two packages of shuttles in the mail that I purchased from eBay. One had a Susan Bates metal shuttle and the elusive black Aero shuttle made in Germany. The other had two tan plastic shuttles and one Abalon shuttle. Here are pix of the two that I am crazy about.

 
One day I will take pictures of my shuttle collection. It's extensive and it will take a while, but I will do it. I have some great "go to" shuttles that I use a lot. Some I've only used a few times and then some I have never used - like my grandmother's two shuttles. I mounted some of them in a shadow box to display the ones I feel are either special to me or more expensive. I usually carry all of my shuttles around with me and didn't want to lose or damage them.


No comments:

Post a Comment