Monday, May 13, 2013

Progress of Daisy Tablecloth

Here is a picture of my progress with my daisy tablecloth. I just used it as a design for a daisy challenge for a tatting forum that I belong to.


Progress is slow, but I am not really concentrating on getting it done any time soon. I've been working on a doily and since the daisy tablecloth with be an ongoing project, I will work on it when I have no other project or just have too many shuttles with extra thread.

I am still going to make a bunch of doodles and frame them.

I have so many projects that I want to do, not just tatting. I have several quilts in various stages of completion, I have knitting and crochet projects to complete and so much more. I need to schedule my craft time. I guess I could have worse problems in life. HA HA



No comments:

Post a Comment