Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just rambling

I have been so busy that I haven't posted in a while. I've been getting ready for riding season and waiting for my baby girl to come home from college. She'll be home on Friday. I can't wait til she gets here. She's my running buddy and my craft buddy. I have been trying to talk her into tatting again, but she's just not into tatting. She'd rather knit and crochet, so I bought her a full set of crochet hooks with a case from eBay. After I bought them, she informed me that she's lost most of her crochet hooks, so I guess I was right on time getting them.

The puppy is getting so big. She's so smart, but a handful. She likes to pester my older dog and my cat. She's still a pup and I know that she'll calm down soon.

Well, off to clean and run errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment