Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Engraving machine/ Shuttles / Doily

It's been a busy couple of days.
Yesterday I ran some errands and then came home to take care of my sick hubby. I feel so bad that he is sick. It's been a week. He's getting better so that's a good thing. He goes back to work on Friday. I think it's kind of silly to go back for one day, but the doctors only kept him out thru Thursday.

I returned the CNC engraving machine. The seller told me that as soon as they got it back, they would refund the rest of my money and the shipping charges. They owe me $185. They got the machine yesterday and I'm still waiting for my refund. I'm not happy right now. I have all the documented proof that they said they will give me my money back. I'd better see my PayPal balance jump very soon.

So shuttle sales are going nuts, or at least the promise of shuttle sales. Everyone on FB keeps saying that they want to orde shuttles and I have gotten a few orders, but not as many as you would think. Well, maybe everyone is waiting for payday.

Shawn and I are designing 4 new shuttles, 3 with bobbins and 1 without. I am so excited that we are so close to coming out with them. I love to see my designs for shuttles come to life. I can't wait to be able to post pictures of them. One is getting ready to go out for testing. What a huge stage.

So I'm almost finished with round 5 of the Renulek Spring Napkin. Here is a picture of it after row 4 was completed.
Of course it's ot blocked or anything. It's coming along nicely. I love the color I chose. I want to do the summer doily also. She said it probably won't be as big as the spring one. I've already picked out and purchased my colors.

Oh, I also got two special orders for thread. One I have to try and match some crochet cotton for a doily. I have the photo sent out to the customer now.
I also have a special order for thread to do the Renulek summer doily. Pix of that also went out to the customer. It took me 3 tries to get the color scheme the way I wanted it. I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment