Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Finished my necklace

I finished my 3rd necklace that I want to wear at FingerLakes.

I even had to buy 2 shirts to match the necklaces. Sad.
Anyway here are pictures of the necklace and earrings I finished tonight. The picture doesn't represent the color well. It's reallly a seafoam green. The beads really do match the thread.

This is my own pattern.

 
 

I also got my thread for the Renulek doily. Once I get packed tomorrow for my trip, I'll load my shuttle and start that.
Pix of that to follow.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous with all those clunies, good job. I've just started Renulek's doily too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful necklace and earring set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attractive! Have fun at Finger Lakes and the Special Vacation after. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. I am having a blast. Fingerlakes was amazing. I got to take a class with Ruth Perry aka Rozella F. Linden. She is such a great teacher and person. I was tatting star struck.

    ReplyDelete