Monday, April 14, 2014

Etsy Shop and more

Well, I got back home and last evening I reopened my Etsy shop. It took me about 8 hours to photograph, organize and list all of the times I had left to sell. I had 40+ items. Well, I don't have that many items any more. I got 8 orders within an hour of listing. 5 packages got mailed today. I need to make some shuttles for special orders. Busy, busy, busy.
I even have some request for flat colored wood shuttles. I have a lot of ideas for them.

I haven't had time to unpack my shuttles and goodies from the tatting conference yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Oh, so I forgot. While Shawn and I were on vacation, a rock put a huge chip in my windshield. The glass guy came today and fixed it. Safelite did the work. Man it is amazing. I can almost not see the chip. Before it was larger than a quarter, not it looks smaller than a dime. I'm so pleased with the work.

I've been working on my Renulek doily but am still on round 3. I haven't had time lately to work on it. It is coming out really pretty.

Shawn and I got our taxes done today. We have to pay a little to Fed but get a lot back from State. I'm relieved that we got them done. We always put it off until the last minute. But at least it's done.

Not much else going on. Kind of boring if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting your taxes done = more tatting time or shuttle making time :). We always leave our taxes until the last minute too :).

    ReplyDelete