Saturday, October 19, 2013

New Tools

Shawn and I went to the Md Home and Garden show today with Wade and Renee. We had a great time. Had breakfast first at the Silver Diner in Laurel. Ran into someone I was in the Police Academy with.

At the show, we stopped by the "Tomboy" booth. It's a line of tools for women. Made to fit our smaller hands and lighter than male tools. I got some really great tools today. I got a full toolbox, a cordless drill, a Die Grinder, Screwdriver/Drill, Scissors, Precision Circular Saw, Reciprocating Saw and Angle Drill heads. It also includes various bits and blades, and an AC Adapter neatly organized and stored in a beautiful aluminum carrying case. Some of the tools need to be shipped because the dealer was sold out.

I am going to be able to do some really nice work with these tools.Now if I could just get my engraving machine (Hint Hint Shawn), I will be great. I am excited to see what beautiful shuttles I will be able to create with these.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment