Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Interesting week I have here.

This has been an interesting week. I found out a little while ago that my engraving machine will be here on Friday. I looked at the shipping info and the darn thing weighs 72 pounds. How am I going to pick the darn thing up.  I have a drs appt on Friday and hope it doesn't come while I'm out. It's supposed to rain on Friday. I guess I will have to get the neighbor to receive the package if I'm not here.

I also have a package from Handy Hands coming today, tomorrow I get a package from Fire Mountain Gems. Monday I got a package from Lacis and yesterday I got a package from a purchase off of eBay. A package every day this week. It's like Christmas all week, except I've paid for all the packages.

Speaking of Christmas. I have decided that I am going to make most of my gifts this year. I want to use most of the skills I have for a variety of things. I'm going to bobbin lace some things, tat some things, crochet others and hopefully knit others.

I'm crocheting something now. It's coming along nicely and quickly.

I also started doing a new exercise routine. I started "Planking" on Monday. I have another exercise routine I'm starting next Monday. I need to get in shape and lose weight. I'm so out of shape. I have a goal for a certain amount of weight to lose before Nate and Naina's wedding. I need to start working now so I'm not in a panic next summer to lose a bunch of weight. I just have to get off my butt and do the work. I think once I see the weight coming off, I will get more motivated to lose.

And my therapist wants me to go back to my book. I need to get back into writing. I also have to prepare to be around my first husband at the wedding. I have about a year to prepare, so I think I'll do OK. The Book, The Book, The Book. I am curious to see if it will be good enough for anyone to read. My therapist says that I am very expressive when I write. We'll see.

So anyway, I'm going to bed. It's late or early, depends on if you are still awake, or getting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment