Monday, June 17, 2013

Selling shuttles

I posted pictures of Shawn's shuttles on my Etsy shop and then asked my online tatting group to give me their feedback and in the past 3 days we have sold 4 and 2 more have been spoken for.

I never would have thought that they would sell so quickly. I think part of the reason is because his design is so different and unique. Shawn is so talented and has such a creative mind. I live to watch him when he does something different with a shuttle. His eyes light up like a little kid at Christmas.

On another note, I'm going to photograph and organize my shuttle collection tomorrow. It has grown considerably in the past few weeks and I really need to get it in order. I have a display box with some of my shuttles mounted. I should take a picture of them as well. Knowing me, I'll start a spreadsheet and catalogue them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment