Sunday, June 23, 2013

David Reed Smith shuttles have arrived

I am so excited that my two David Reed Smith shuttles arrived Saturday. He only mailed them on Friday. I guess that's one benefit of living in the same state as him. They are just lovely to hold. I can't wait to load them up and get busy making something with them. I have so many projects going right now, I don't know when they will be loaded. David sent me the below picture as a tease. Good thing I got them so quickly, because I was drooling all over myself. My friend Leeanne always uses his shuttles and I have wanted to buy some for about 13 years but never got around to it until recently. I love that he makes them to order.



I am in the middle of making butterflies for the Holocost Museum in Houston. I have 3 finished and in the middle of #4. Then I want to make turtle earrings for my sister who I will see next week when I travel to Ohio for the funeral of my aunt. I also want to make some cross earrings, some peacock earrings, organize my shuttles, finish photographing my shuttles and so on and so on and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment