Sunday, September 14, 2014

Need to start thinking about what to make for Christmas

It's that time of year again. What to make for Christmas. I still have my son's wedding coming up and have some things to make for that, but Christmas won't wait.

I really need to plan and figure out what to make. Most of the people I make things for are women, so I have more possibilities than if it were mostly men. Women are easier to make for. Men are easier to buy for.

Jewelry is always a good one. I have a few ideas for jewelry, but that was something I gave last year. Scarves are always a good idea as well. I've taken a few classes this year so I could use some of the techniques I learned to make something. I also designed a tote bag that could work for practically any items, so that's an idea as well.

I will figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment