Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Etsy store and more...

I listed about 25 new skeins of size 20 hand dyed thread in my Etsy store today. I still have size 40 to list and more shuttles. Plus jewelry that a friend made. Here are a couple colors that I am very fond of.

 

 
 

 
I also listed some tote bags that I designed and sewed myself. There are 3 different sizes. The smallest one has a center section and 4 pockets.
 

The medium one has 2 sections and 8 pockets. They hold a lot of stuff.


And the large one has 3 sections and 12 pockets. I used one while at a tatting conference and held a LOT more than my supplies for 4 classes.

 
The bags aren't that large. They are about 5 inches tall, 5 inches wide and 2 inches per section. The one above is about 6 inches deep. They also have a really strong set of magnets holding the flap closed.

They are in my Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NAGStudio

I have been trying to decide what to make for Christmas presents and finally came up with an idea. I'm going to make rice heating pad bags. I just have to find the supplies for what I want to make. I don't want to just use cotton fabric. I want them to be a little more durable.

I have one that I use on my shoulders and I just love it. A few minutes in the microwave and I have relief for at least 2 hours. And the smell is wonderful.

So that's about it right now. Not much else going on.


 

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about hand warmers, too? I made them from old socks last Christmas (with pretty fabric covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought about hand warmers. Good gift for the young men in my life. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete