Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thread, shuttles, and crazyness

I got more than 50 skeins of thread dyed yesterday. I had a bunch of help and it turned out great. It's all going with me to Palmetto Tat Days for my vending table. I know I was approved for the table because my check was cashed last week. Woo Hoo. I am ordering some really cool stands to display my threads. I'm not sure how big of a table I will get, so I need to be prepared with table coverings and decorations. I'm getting really excited about this event. Here is a photo of the thread I got done so far.



I have about 50 or 60 shuttle forms in various stages of completion for the event also. I want to bring a lot of stock even if I don't sell it all, I'll be ahead of the game for my Etsy store. I would also like to get into a store somewhere selling my products.

On Saturday I started a new FB page called Crafters Unite to Change the World. It's for crafters because we all get along on FB even tho we come from so many different countries, lifestyles, religions and personal beliefs. If we can all get along, why can't everyone in the world?

This this just happened. We just had a funny family moment. The dogs went out the back door to go to the bathroom and the door was closed. All of a sudden, there was a little banging on the door and no one knew who it was. The door was opened and my cat was standing there. He's an inside cat and doesn't like to go outside. Poor baby ran when he came back in. He's now hiding somewhere in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colours! Have fun and looking forward to reading about your time at Palmetto Tat Days :).

    ReplyDelete