Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Frustration abound

UGH, UGH, UGH.

I was supposed to get my laser machine today. It didn't show up. I called Fed Ex to see where my package is. They transferred me to International Shipping. So the "wonderful" rep who I spoke with used the terms "I think" and "probably" too many times for my liking. Customer Service reps should never use those terms. I had to explain the tracking scans to her. She didn't even know how to read that the package cleared customs 5 days ago. Now my package is in Memphis TN and there is an N/A where the estimated delivery date is.

I know that I shouldn't be complaining and that it will be here, but I scheduled the entire day to have someone at my house so they could receive the package and I don't know when that will happen again. I have too much going on this week.

Deep breaths are definitely needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment