Tuesday, December 10, 2013

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days?

I made a shuttle this weekend for a shuttle exchange with someone on facebook. Shawn said it was probably the best shuttle I've made so far.

Today I packaged it up and went to the post office. I mailed it off and then went over to Target to get some more Christmas shopping done. I got gas for Shawn's car and then came home.

I had a little lunch and then started to work on the round robin doily.

Boy I've had a boring day. I felt just lazy today and didn't do much. I tatted. I walked my dog. I watched some TV, I played computer games. I messed with my kids on facebook.

Shawn came home and we had some pizza because I didn't want to cook.

So then I finished my portion of the round robin doily and then watched more TV. UGH. My day was so dull.

Now it's after midnight and I'm not tired. Facebook is boring. Nothing good is on Pinterest. Ebay had been checked multipul times.

I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment