Monday, December 16, 2013

CNC Machine not working

So, The engraving machine is still not working. My brother "dumb downed" the computer to run Windows Vista 32 bit. Still not working. We uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Still not working.

I contacted the seller and let them know that I was having problems with the machine. I let them know all the steps I took to get the machine up and running.

I got an email back from the seller telling me that they will work with me to get a satisfactory solution. They want some info about what I have been doing and what computer I have been using. We think the control box is the issue. The software will send info to the box but the machine won't run.

I just heard from a friend that her husband thinks its the control box as well. I am going to send them the info and see what happens.

In the mean time, I have been working on getting my Christmas gifts made. I got 4 pair of earrings and 4 necklaces done last night. I have several more items to make - one knited, a couple tatted and a couple bobbin lace items.

I am so excited to be almost finished and it's only 9 days left til Christmas. Nothing like cutting it close.

More info to come with the engraving machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment