Saturday, March 16, 2013

I broke a shuttle

I am so silly. I was sanding one of the shuttles I am making and I must have gotten carried away because after I finished sanding the post, I was sanding a tip and the shuttle broke in half. I think I sanded down just a little to much.
I am anxious to get ONE shuttle done that I can call good enough. I know it will happen. I am learning so much. More to come on the shuttle front.
Oh, by the way, I am refraining from posting pix of Shawn's new shuttle design for now. He wants to finish a couple and take pix of several at the same time before I present the design. I am hoping someone will want to purchase some. He is so proud of the design. I tested it and gave him a couple pointers on what can be changed and he was really open to the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment