Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New shuttle design coming out and more

Oh My Gosh. Shawn and I both have new or improved shuttles coming out SOON. Both have been requested and begged for. We have finally accomplished them both. I hope this will be the last shuttle designs we come out with for a while. I think that our Etsy store is going to blow up for a while. That will be nice, but make us super busy.

I don't have pictures of them yet, but they will be coming SOON. I have a motorcycle event this weekend and after that, I should be in mad production mode for a while. I just feel bad for Shawn because he works a full time job and then works on shuttles as well. He needs to show me how to prep his shuttles for him. I can start the work and he will put his amazing skills to work. It will ease his burden for working them and anything that I can do to ease his workload is all that I want to do.

So on another note, Eclipse is doing wonderful. He is working on day 3 of no accidents in the house. We are working hard on housebreaking him. I haven't had this much trouble housebreaking a dog in a long, long time. I think I am being a little more gentile with him because he is so small. I don't want to spank him, or speak harshly to him. Usually I just remove him from the room and clean up his mess. I have heard that this is the best way to train a small dog.

I also need to start his obedience training and his skills training. I may have a trainer help me. I want to get him into agility training and possibly competitions. I think that would be a good thing for both of us. It would force me to be in a situation that I'm not used to and it would give my puppy some amazing confidence and skills.

One other great thing is that Olivia is moving back home tomorrow. I am very excited that she will be going to school here to finish her degree. She will be going to a much better school and have our full support. I pray all goes well here for her.

Shawn and I have enjoyed being empty nesters and know that we will be that again, but our baby girl needs us right now. I have missed her but not the head bumping we have done in the past. We need to work on that aspect of our relationship and move on. Plus having my shopping and crafting buddy back will be so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment