Monday, December 29, 2014

I just finished a beaded fir tree

I just finished a beaded fir tree. The pattern is by Julia Pretl. I will be taking a class of hers at the end of January at my local bead store - Bead Soup.

Here is a picture of the tree.
 
 
It was so fun to make.
The pattern I will be working in January is for 3 beaded turtle boxes. They are so cute.

This weekend I will be doing another loom class given by Erin Simonetti. This time we will have 3 snowmen patterns to choose from.

The new year will bring me a desire to finish all the quilts I have in various stages of completion. I think there may be 10 or 12 that I need to finish. Lets see how far I get with them.

I also want to make sure I get my web site pumped up. I need to make some money to assist my family and this is the best way to be able to do it. I am going to start selling my beaded jewelry again. I used to have a business making jewelry so it will be fun to get that going again. I have a ton of designs that I can sell. I'm excited about getting things made.

I think I will be quite busy in 2015.

Well, going to get my crafting areas cleaned and organized to start the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment