Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I joined the Baltimore Bead Society last night

I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but last night I went to my first meeting with the Baltimore Bead Society. There was a Bead Bingo night and I had a blast. There were several people that I know there. We laughed so hard and had great conversation while playing bingo. None of us won, but we didn't care.

So this organization is a group of people who love to bead, do some charity work, and have fun. Annually they sponsor a program called Bead It Forward. It's a program that makes beaded quilts out of 1.5 X 1.5 tiles and auctions them off to help a cancer center in Wisconsin.

So I got a few patterns to make some tiles. This years theme is Animals - Wild about finding a cure. What a cool theme. I am going to make some tiles of elephants, horses, whales, peacocks, and a few more.

So, not much else has been going on. I am still purging stuff out of the house.

Christmas is almost here and I am still making gifts. I'm having fun with the ideas I have going on for the gifts.

Not much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment