Wednesday, July 24, 2013

tatting group

I love Facebook because it allows me to meet and find tatters and crafters from all over the world.
A couple days ago, I hooked up with a fellow tatter from just over the boarder of Maryland in PA. Her name is Holly and she belongs to a few tatting groups. One of them meets in Gettysburg on the 4th Thursday of each month. Well, it just so happens that tomorrow is the 4th Thursday of the month and I am going to ride up and attend the meeting. I am meeting Holly at her home and then going to the meeting from there. This is a HUGE step for me since I usually don't go anywhere with anyone that I don't know. That social anxiety disorder thing is really a hinderance to those of us who suffer from it. If you know me well enough, you know how big this is. Usually I would talk Olivia or Shawn into coming with me, but not this time. I am a little anxious, but these folks are tatters so they have to be great people. Besides, if I get too anxious, I can just leave.
I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment