Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More Hand Dyed Thread done.

Phew,
24 more 50 yard skeins of thread got dyed today. They are going with me to Finger Lakes to share with my fellow tatters. My hubby asked why I keep dying thread in verigated colors instead of single color threads. I just think that verigated thread is so much more fun to tat with. I did dye some thread for myself as well. I see a few doilies in some of the thread.

It took me 2 hours to dye and cure the thread in the microwave.

I'm hoping to be able to put some on Etsy to sell for a few $ to recoup some of my money along with my shuttles.

Speaking of shuttles, I am getting really good at making them. I've tried to streamline the process and have decided that I got a good routine down. No shuttles made today, but tomorrow I will try to complete 5 more.

Well off to tatting land for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment