Monday, February 16, 2015

SNOW

If we can believe the forecasts, we will be getting about 6 inches of snow tonight. I don't like the white, cold stuff. Shawn and I are nice and cozy in the house. We are wrapped up in blankets watching TV and hopefully won't have to go outside until tomorrow, except to let the dogs out.

I've been beading a lot lately. I made a really cute bracelet yesterday and today. Here are pictures of it. Tell me what you think.

 









The clasp was a little pricey but well worth the $15. It looks great pared with the color combinations I chose.
I am also working on another peyote bracelet designed after Starry Night by Vincent van Gough. That is my favorite piece of artwork, of all time. I have a print of it on my wall in my family room and I look at it every day. It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment