Monday, August 12, 2013

Tatting, Tatting, Tatting

UGH, I have no time to do any tatting. You'd think that because I don't work, I would be able to have a ton of time for tatting but I can never seem to get any. Some is my fault for being on the computer so much, but then I have other things I need and want to do during the day.

I finally did finish the two individual hearts and will start the Two Hearts as One celtic pattern. I am going to make time for it tomorrow because I'm going to attend a tatting meeting in Carlisle PA with Holly M. and need to leave by 4is to get to her house in time. It's about a 90 mile ride up there. I want to have something done on it before the meeting.

I also received my autographed copy of Time for Tea, a book by Martha Ess. It's so lovely and I can't wait to start the celtic tea pot.

Jessica and Calvin are still here with us. They should be going to settlement on their new home on Sept 9th. We are happy for them. A name has also been agreed on for the new baby. Her name is going to be Makayla Marie Robinson. YEAH. I had a part in naming her. So excited to be her GodMother also. Mariyah is going to be a great big sister.

So life in the Braxton house goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment